If you are able to secure your own entry in any race, you can participate in the Miles for Mass General program. The Miles for Mass General program is open to anybody, anywhere! There is no application, fundraising minimum or registration fee. If you have your own race entry into any race (for example: NYC Marathon, Falmouth Road Race, etc.), you can run the race to support Mass General — runners must secure their own race entry. In this program, you are able to designate your funds to a specific area Massachusetts General Hospital, too!
First, you must register for any race through the official race organization, then just complete the sign up form on our web site to run it for Mass General. Be sure to choose “Miles for Mass General” when you sign up and you’ll be off and running!
Whether you are a first time runner or seasoned professional, we welcome your participation!
As a Miles for Mass General runner, you will receive:
- An online personal fundraising page
- Assistance with your fundraising efforts from dedicated Mass General staff
- Miles for Mass General singlet if runner surpasses $500 fundraising threshold
- Invitation to weekend group training runs (applicable to BAA Boston Marathon participants only)
- Questions about Miles for Mass General? Please contact the Mass General Community Fundraising Team.