You are using an unsupported browser. Please use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge.
The MGH Fund needs trailblazers like you.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to help shape the future of health care. Make a generous gift to the MGH Fund — before the September 30 deadline — to TRIPLE the impact of your support.
Time left to triple your impact:
There are many options for donating your home, second home, commercial building, vacant land, farm or other real estate to Massachusetts General Hospital. We can identify a plan to help you make a generous gift to Mass General while achieving your financial goals.
A gift of real estate could be right for you if:
- You own real estate for which you no longer want to be responsible.
- You’re willing to donate your home if you can continue to live in it.
- You own real estate that you’re willing to donate if you get income in return.
- You want to save on income taxes.
Common techniques for making a gift of real estate include:
- Give your real estate now.
- Give your home now but continue to live in it as long as you wish.
- Give your real estate now and receive payments for life.
- Give your real estate through your estate.
- Give a portion of your real estate and keep the rest.