Supports training and resources needed to advance emergency preparedness and disaster medicine efforts.
Funds are directed to cancer care and research that lead to improvements in cure rates and enhance patients’ quality of life.
Dedicated to supporting Veterans, Service Members and their Families through world-class clinical care, wellness, education and research.
- • Guaranteed race entry to the Boston Marathon®
- • Ability to raise critical funds for one of three important causes at Mass General
- • Personal fundraising page and resources, tips, and tools to help maximize your success
- • Staff contact to address all in-season questions and to support you every step of the way!
- • Fundraising incentives and top fundraiser prizes
- • Team meetings and socials
- • Group training opportunities
- • Marathon training led by Coach Dan Fitzgerald of Heartbreak Hill Running Company
- • #Run4MGH running singlet, and team swag
- • And much more!
Run For MGH Program
Do you have your own qualified entry in the Boston Marathon but still wish to raise funds for a cause that is special to you? Consider the Run for MGH program!
Every year, dozens of runners participate in the Boston Marathon as part of the Run for MGH program. Run for MGH aims to raise funds for Massachusetts General Hospital programs that are near and dear to these runners’ hearts.
As part of Run for MGH, runners will receive fundraising support, a team singlet, an invitation to a 20-mile long team run and more as they prepare for Marathon Monday, April 15, 2024.
If you are interested in participating in the #Run4MGH Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.