It’s easy to donate stocks, bonds and mutual fund shares to support Mass General, and it may provide you significant tax benefits! Get started using the tips below.

Transferring Securities Electronically

  1. Fill Out a Transfer Form

    Please contact your broker to initiate the transfer. Use the following information on your transfer form:

    • Broker Name: UBS Financial Services
    • DTC Number: 0221
    • Account Name: MGH
    • MGH Tax ID #: 04-1564655
    • Account Number: PWA8289
    • Send to attention of: Christopher Herlihy
    • Reference: Donor Name
    • Phone Number: 617.439.8028
    • Fax Number: 855.330.3561

    Please include the donor name in the reference field.

  2. Let Us Know

    Make sure to tell the MGH Development Office about your donation (including the type and numbers of shares) using the form on this page, mail, fax or email at the following address:

    • Gabriel Manchon
    • Associate Director, Development Services
    • Development Office
    • 125 Nashua Street, Suite 540
    • Boston, MA 02114
    • Phone Number: 617.724.8458
    • Fax Number: 617.726.7661
    • Email:

Donating Mutual Shares

Contact Christopher Herlihy (617.439.8028) at UBS Financial Services to get started with a transfer.

Do you have questions about donating stocks, bonds or mutual fund shares?

We’re here to help. Fill out the form below with your questions or comments about donating securities, and we will get in touch with you shortly.

For full instructions on donating stocks, bonds or mutual fund shares, click here.

Mass General is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and depends on the support of the public. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Our non-profit tax ID is 04-1564655. Questions about giving? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us.