Join us in celebrating BeCause fundraisers who are making a difference.
Stories from the Community
Meet a few of the BeCause fundraisers who inspire us every day.
- Palliative care was invaluable to Dan Moran Sr. (back row, far right) and his family: (back row, from left) daughter-in-law Marie Moran, son Daniel Moran II, daughter Katie Moran Ellis and wife Fran, (front row, from left) grandchildren Makayla Ellis, Gracie Moran and Zachary Ellis.Son Supports Palliative Care in Dad’s Memory
- Mass General Launches New Community Fundraising Program
- Joy Greene, a member of Mass General's fundraising community, shared the story behind her campaign supporting the Division of Burns.Mass General Celebrates Its Fundraising Community
- Judy Lipson skates in honor of her sisters and continues her family's long-term support for the John D. Stoeckle Center for Primary Care at Mass General.Family Legacy Supports Primary Care
- From left, Kitty Tetreault with Olympic swimmers Carlton Bruner, Kristy Kowal, Janel Jorgensen McArdle and Heather Petri.Swimmer Devoted to Pediatric Cancer Research
- Devyn Casey (center) her grandmother Caryn Casey, left, and oncologist Lecia Sequist, MD, MPH, join to support lung cancer research.Girl Starts Amazing Race for Lung Cancer Research
- The annual basketball event organized by Bob Forlenza has been raising funds to fight autism for 17 years.Grateful Dad Uses Basketball to Fight Autism
- A Celebration to Support Patients and Families
- Running to Raise Funds for Lymphedema Research
- Community fundraising can make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.MGH Community Fundraising Has Enduring Impact
- Katie and Noah BrandtFundraiser Pushes Back Against Rare Brain Disease
- Maggie Berry (at right) participates in the art and music therapy program she founded for children in a cancer clinic in Uganda.Music Therapy Helps Hospitalized Kids in Uganda
- The Doherty family (from the left): mother Terry, sisters Rosie and Elizabeth and father MichaelExceptional Patient Runs Against Pediatric Epilepsy
- Polo Match Supports Innovative Vaccine Research
- While visiting medical clinics in Uganda, Catherine, Lisa and James Mooney (left to right) witnessed the need for more healthcare resources.Teenager Helps African Children with Cancer
- Making Tracks for Celiacs is an annual fundraising event, which is organized and managed by the Center for Celiac Research & Treatment at Massachusetts General Hospital.Walk or Run to Support Center for Celiac Research
- A Ride to Conquer Cancer
Learn about upcoming BeCause events, campaigns and other fundraisers that are creating a buzz.
Fundraising Community stories are currently unavailable.