Join us in celebrating BeCause fundraisers who are making a difference.
Stories from the Community
Meet a few of the BeCause fundraisers who inspire us every day.
- Devyn Casey (center) her grandmother Caryn Casey, left, and oncologist Lecia Sequist, MD, MPH, join to support lung cancer research.Girl Starts Amazing Race for Lung Cancer Research
- The annual basketball event organized by Bob Forlenza has been raising funds to fight autism for 17 years.Grateful Dad Uses Basketball to Fight Autism
- A Celebration to Support Patients and Families
- Running to Raise Funds for Lymphedema Research
- Community fundraising can make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.MGH Community Fundraising Has Enduring Impact
- Katie and Noah BrandtFundraiser Pushes Back Against Rare Brain Disease
- Maggie Berry (at right) participates in the art and music therapy program she founded for children in a cancer clinic in Uganda.Music Therapy Helps Hospitalized Kids in Uganda
- The Doherty family (from the left): mother Terry, sisters Rosie and Elizabeth and father MichaelExceptional Patient Runs Against Pediatric Epilepsy
- For the second consecutive year, community fundraisers will host a polo match benefiting the MGH Vaccine and Immunotherapy Center. (Photos courtesy of Sam Shorr)Polo Match Supports Innovative Vaccine Research
- While visiting medical clinics in Uganda, Catherine, Lisa and James Mooney (left to right) witnessed the need for more healthcare resources.Teenager Helps African Children with Cancer
- Making Tracks for Celiacs is an annual fundraising event, which is organized and managed by the Center for Celiac Research & Treatment at Massachusetts General Hospital.Walk or Run to Support Center for Celiac Research
- A Ride to Conquer Cancer
Learn about upcoming BeCause events, campaigns and other fundraisers that are creating a buzz.
Fundraising Community stories are currently unavailable.