Massachusetts General Hospital offers a variety of opportunities for corporations aiming to make a significant impact with their philanthropy.
Your organization can support clinical programs, research initiatives, fellowships and more in areas such as:
- Cancer: Mass General is one of the world’s leaders in bringing diagnostic and treatment innovations to cancer care.
- Children: MassGeneral Hospital for Children is transforming pediatric care worldwide through advancements in clinical care and in research.
- Global Health: The MGH Center for Global Health leads international efforts to improve the lives of women, respond to disasters and develop innovative, affordable products for needy communities.
- Veterans: The Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital Home Base Program helps veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts cope with post-traumatic stress, traumatic brain injury and other invisible wounds of war.
- Funding Innovations: Our Research Scholars Program funds the work of scientists investigating solutions for medicine’s greatest challenges.
- Community Outreach: Our Center for Community Health Improvement builds relationships and works with community partners to make measurable, sustainable improvement on some of our toughest health problems.
By supporting Mass General, your company can team with one of the world’s most prestigious academic medical centers to effect positive change. If you would like to learn more, we would be happy to speak with you. Please contact us today to start the conversation.