MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC) sees more than 170,000 patients a year, from the infant undergoing a routine exam to the adolescent battling a rare cancer. No matter what his or her situation, each patient receives state-of-the-art care that attracts families from around the globe.
The financial support of friends, the community and corporate sponsors helps make this such a special place. By partnering with a medical leader like MGHfC, your organization will positively impact the lives of countless patients for generations to come.
Advancing Care Through Scientific Inquiry
MassGeneral Hospital for Children sees more than 170,000 patients a year, from the infant undergoing a routine exam to the adolescent battling a rare cancer.
As part of Massachusetts General Hospital, MGHfC is also part of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States. Our advancements in genetics and genomics, imaging technologies and less-invasive surgical techniques have transformed pediatric care worldwide.
We work hard to build on our successes and meet growing needs by regularly expanding our roster of programs and services. Here are just a few examples of cutting-edge medical interventions available here:
- The Pediatric Cancer Center is home to New England’s only proton beam facility, allowing our team to provide groundbreaking therapy for kids with cancerous brain tumors, eye tumors and other illnesses.
- Concussion Clinic experts are investigating new treatment paradigms, with areas of research that include injury patterns, return-to-play/return-to-school issues and the effects of traumatic brain injury at different stages of development.
- At the Lurie Center for Autism, physicians, psychologists and nurse practitioners work alongside educational consultants, speech-language pathologists and physical and occupational therapists to determine the most appropriate treatment plan for each child.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Storybook Ball: Advancing vital patient care programs and life-saving pediatric research initiatives at MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC).
- Aspire Gala: helping transform the lives of countless children, teens and young adults on the autism spectrum.
- Mass General Boston Marathon Program: Supporting pediatric cancer care and research and emergency preparedness programs.
Will You Join Us?
With more than 300 physicians, 50 medical specialties and 15 surgical services, MGHfC is enhancing children’s health and well-being locally and even internationally. Your organization can play its part by becoming a corporate sponsor.
Contact us to learn more about supporting MassGeneral Hospital for Children.