Sponsor the Transplant Golf Classic
We are pleased to announce at this time that the tournament has completely sold out! If you would like to participate, we encourage you to attend our evening program. Thank you for your interest and support of the 2016 Transplant Golf Classic and of the MGH Transplant Center!
- Four tickets to evening program
- Exhibit space
- Recognition during evening program
- Driving range sign with sponsor name or company logo
We welcome patients, friends, and non-golfers to join us at dinner to hear inspiring patient stories and learn about MGH transplant research.
Scott and Heidi Schuster
Rick and Ellyn Penn
- MGH Department of Surgery
- Capital Care Properties, Inc.
- Callahan, Inc.
- Daniel Knorr
- Willow Tree Poultry Farm, Inc.
- Tradition Energy
- Mobilex USA
- Direct Supply
- McArdle Gannon Associates
- Geriatric Medical
- Donoghue Barrett & Singal
- Life Supply Corp.
- Bank of America
- John and Norma Stephenson
- Liberty Mutual
- Back Bay Properties
Contact and Directions
For information about the 2016 Transplant Golf Classic, please contact Alethia Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.643.5773. The Belmont Country Club is located at 181 Winter St., Belmont, Massachusetts.
Watch the video below featuring PGA Tour Player and two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton to learn more about the importance of organ donation. View highlights from the 2015 Transplant Golf Classic below.