Event Chairs Darrin Lang and Seth Burr invite you to join them at the
5TH ANNUAL HOME BASE GOLF OUTING TO BENEFIT VETERANS AND MILITARY FAMILIES
Please join us at Pocasset Golf Club on Monday, May 21 to continue this event’s dedication to supporting Home Base and the commitment to heal the Invisible Wounds for Veterans, Service Members and their Families.
12:00 PM – Arrival
1:15 PM – Golf Shotgun – Lunch provided on the course
5:30 PM – Home Base Reception and Dinner
This is a great opportunity to golf Pocasset while helping Veterans in our community. Format will be a scramble.
PLAYING IN THE GOLF OUTING
- General Golf – $500/person (Includes 1 spot in the tournament)
SPONSOR THE GOLF OUTING
- Veteran Sponsor: $500/person – Can’t make it to the event? You can sponsor a Veteran golfer!
- Lunch Sponsor: $2,000 – Includes 1 player and sponsor logo recognition with participant lunches
- Silver Sponsor: $2,500 – Includes 1 player and recognition on event materials
- Gold Sponsor: $5,000 – Includes one twosome and recognition on event materials
- Platinum Sponsor: $10,000 – Includes one foursome and recognition on event materials
To purchase a ticket or sponsorship, please click here or contact Maureen Wade at email@example.com or 617-643-7875. Golfers are invited to attend the Home Base reception and dinner immediately following the tournament, joined by Veterans and Home Base leadership.
Home Base, a Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital Program, works to heal the invisible wounds for Veterans, Service Members and their Families through clinical care, wellness, education and research.
This initiative is a registered Mass General Community Fundraiser. Mass General does not enter into direct sponsorship of this effort, provide any financial support, or assume any liability for its conduct. If you have any questions, please contact the Mass General Community Fundraising Team.