Falmouth, MA 02540
Six different Mass General fundraising efforts will take place at the world-famous Falmouth Road Race this year—read about the teams, runners and causes below, then click to make a donation today!
- Friends of the Lurie Center (FOL) are running to support the Lurie Center’s mission of providing quality services for those with autism and other related developmental disorders across the lifespan. Support the Friends of the Lurie Center
- MINDLink is running for the MassGeneral Institute for Neurodegenerative Disease (MIND), which seeks to turn laboratory discoveries into prevention, treatment and cures for Alzheimer’s, ALS, Huntington’s, Parkinson’s and other neurodegenerative diseases. Support MINDLink
- Suzanne Sarafin is giving back to the Mass General Cancer Center after life-saving treatment for breast cancer. Support Suzanne
- Brian Ritucci is running for Mass General Pediatric Palliative Care, which provides complete interdisciplinary care for patients and their families facing a serious or life-limiting medical condition or injury. Support Brian
- Ryan and Courtney Fine are running to raise money for MassGeneral Hospital for Children, in recognition of the great care given to their young daughter Lily. Support Ryan and Courtney
- The MGH Colon Cancer Team is running for colon cancer treatment and research at Mass General. Support the Colon Cancer Team
This initiative is a registered Mass General Community Fundraiser. Mass General does not enter into direct sponsorship of this effort, provide any financial support, or assume any liability for its conduct. If you have any questions, please contact the Mass General Community Fundraising Team.