Frequently Asked Questions
Your tax-deductible gift to Mass General will help fund programs that give patients access to the latest advanced technologies, clinical trials and promising treatments. Below are answers to frequent questions about giving. Can’t find the answer you need? We’re here to help. Contact us.
- Who do I contact with questions about giving?
- Will I receive a tax receipt?
- What is Mass General’s non-profit tax ID?
- How do I make an anonymous gift?
- What is an unrestricted gift?
- How do I designate my gift?
- What is a tribute gift?
- How can I make a tribute gift?
- Do you have suggested language about memorial gifts that can be included in obituaries?
- What is a monthly gift?
- How do I cancel or modify my monthly gift?
- How do I make a gift of stock or securities?
- How do I make a gift through a wire transfer?
- How do I take advantage of my company’s matching gift program?
- How do I include Massachusetts General Hospital in my will or estate plan?
- What is a donor-advised fund (DAF)?
- How can I give to Mass General through my donor-advised fund (DAF)?