Each year, Massachusetts General Hospital hosts several signature fundraising events that attract thousands of guests. Through event sponsorship, you can join other respected organizations in helping to ensure these efforts are a success.
Our events fund various programs that enhance clinical care, research and medical education at Mass General. As an event sponsor, your organization will make a significant impact locally—and oftentimes around the world.
Our major annual fundraising events include:
- the one hundred: Supporting cancer care, research and education at the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center.
- Storybook Ball: Advancing vital patient care programs and life-saving pediatric research initiatives at MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC).
- Aspire Spring Gala: Enhancing care, research and education related to autism spectrum disorders.
- Mass General Boston Marathon Program: Supporting pediatric cancer care and research and emergency preparedness programs.
- Mission Gratitude: Serving veterans suffering from traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress through the Home Base Program.
Make a mark with your corporate philanthropy by becoming a Mass General event sponsor. Explore upcoming events or contact us to learn more.