The Survivor: Joe Kinan...

Joe Kinan was critically injured on February 20, 2003, in a fire at The Station nightclub in Rhode Island that killed 100 people. He remembers that night vividly: “I never lost consciousness during the fire. The sounds of yelling were loud at first, but then everything got quiet. Two firemen pulled me out from a pile of people.”

Stroke Screening

MGH Stroke Screening Saves Edie’s Life...

Edie Sinagra Constantine went from dedicated employee to grateful patient when a chance health screening for strokes saved her life. With charitable donations from the MGH Fund, the hospital offers stroke screenings to assess risk and save lives.